Friday

Flowers & Fizz!

Happy Friday Peeps! If you wondered what our post title is all about, it's about YOU and the tour we took around the World Wide Web, searching for inspiration! There were lots of you who chose to let your presence blossom, others shared their talents with the clink of a glass! So, as we do every Friday, let's take a gander at just some of the oh-so-fabulous creative inspiration we found along the way! 

CHEERS TO YOU!

This first creation is one we spotted on Instagram over @SiNeiaDesigns, which is actually a sister duo -- Sofia & Andreia -- who create and post together! We absolutely love the gilded bits on this card made using Power Poppy's Dream Wedding stamp set. It's definitely one worth celebrating!


SUNNY DAYS

Normally, I like to feature cards that I've spotted over the last week, but this beauty below captured my attention in such a way that I thought I'd share this "new to me" card that Rita Wright posted a few months back using Power Poppy's Sunshine of My Life digital stamp set! I love the depth of color and the sweet and simple design!



LOVE-LY!!!

Patti Willey is always good for a head-turner of a card and this one is no exception! Goodness, look at that coloring session she had using Power Poppy's My English Rose stamp set! Those lovely layers! The depth in shading! Well, I tell you, I admire all of it!


WATERCOLOR WONDER

Now, to one of my all-time favorite stampers in the whole entire universe. This lady knows her way around a stamp room and this happy little daffodil just shows her watercolor prowess! Leslie Miller said she experimented printing this digital stamp -- Dancing with Daffodils -- on watercolor paper. Well, this doesn't look like a test run, it's a masterpiece! 


We found Leslie's creation above in the linky list for this little challenge that was ushered in last Friday! 


You can check out all the details on this month's Winter Blooms Power & Spark Challenge by clicking HERE! Read up on the rules, click through our list of possible flowers to give color and life to and then... play along with us!

DO YOU LOVE SURPRISES?

I DO! And, here’s one little surprise to share -- just in case you missed it on Power Poppy's brand spankin’ new Facebook page! 



Squeeeee! I can't wait, can you? I mean, who doesn't LOVE a little sprinkling of Sweet Peas drawn up by the whimsical hand of Ms. Marcella? Tune back in on January 15th -- Sunday -- to see what the Instant Gardeners created with it before you run over to the Power Poppy Shop to snag this digital stamp set for yourself!

Now it’s time to turn things over to our beloved Bloomies to see how they washed their world with color this week!



Thanks for stopping by and spending a bit of your day with us! Be sure to tune back in when we'll share another fabulous Inspire Me Monday to kick off your creative week!

~Julie

5 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Lovely cards!!

Berina RGA said...

Beautiful cards!! Congrats on being featured ladies!!

Karen W said...

Beautiful cards!! I tried to leave a message on Julie's blog but they want tooooo much personal info to be able to make a comment.

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, shucks, Julie... thank you! I love being introduced to stampers I may not have been familiar with, so these peeps are always a favorite post. Beautiful cards! I can't wait for the sweet peas! I deactivated my Facebook account, so I won't know what's going on there, but you've sure got me curious.

Patti Willey said...

Julie you're so cute! I love seeing my Instagram Friends share online too! So proud of Rita's sunflower her Copic shading is coming along so well! And Sofia & Andreia's bottle of bubbly is perfect to Congratulate the Happy couple! When I saw dear Leslie's blog post I fell off my chair, Leslie's stitched daffy is just a masterpiece! That watercoloring! Oh! I must make more time to color this weekend!